Select style & size:Select options
Keep fish wet, keep gear dry.
Yeah, you have to expect some gear to get wet, but that change of clothes simply must stay dry. Pack them in the Simms Dry Creek 41L Roll-Top Bag, and fish the day away without worry. Ultra-durable TPU-coated fabric is waterproof and abrasion-resistant, as is the convenient TPU window that lets you look inside to see your gear. The roll-top closure is completely watertight, enough to withstand even a full dunking, and a D-ring lash point allows you to attach wet gear.
Simms didn't mess around in creating the Dry Creek series—years of extensive research and field testing led to features like welded seams that bond the fabric together on a molecular level, eliminating the need for stitching. Bombproof construction proves that Simms knows that water is only one of your worries and that durability is also a top consideration. A side carry handle furthers this bag's functionality and convenience, and incredibly strong Hypalon strap side attachment points allow you to attach other gear or secure the bag to your boat.
- Spacious carry-all for gear you don't want to get wet
- Fully submersible roll-top closure
- Waterproof fabric with airtight welded seams
- TPU window allows you to see contents from outside
- Hypalon strap attachments secure bag to boats and other bags
- D-ring lash point on top of bag
- Padded vertical handle for carrying comfort
- Item #SMM00B5