Select style & size:Select options
Fish in the backcountry.
- Technical backpack for fly fishing
- Fully submersible roll-top design
- Ergonomically-shaped harness and closed-cell back panel for comfort
- External rod tube carry for easy access
- Pockets well-suited for flyboxes and line/leader/tippet
- D-Ring for easy net attachment
- Tuck-away waist belt for optional support
- Item #SMM00B6
- Q & A
Simms can do no wrong!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This pack is a super beefy, bombproof drybag that stands up to the rigors of fishing while also being comfortable enough to rock it for a full 8-hr day of fishing as needed. Two things immediately stood out when I first got my hands on this: 1) the nylon coating used on the outside is legit... I don't worry about damaging the bag by throwing it around in a boat and/or busting through briars 2) they've done a good job w/ the storage compartments... you have a pocket for seemingly everything so your gear stays both organized and dry. I also prefer a roll-top bag over the zipper since it gives you options on synching the bag down tight when there isn't much in there.