up to 35% Off
sale $123.47 Original price:$189.95
Select Style & Size
Upgrade from your old sandals.
In, around, and out of the boat, the Simms Men’s Challenger Mid Boat Shoe provides traction, stability, and comfort. From the siped outsoles gripping slippery surfaces to the hydrophobic upper shedding water, this shoe is packed with features to make your days on the water easier. The midsole and outsole drains let extra water flow out to reduce weight, and the reinforced heel counters and forefoot support provide lateral stability. For improved biomechanics, Simms added a Right Angle footbed to promote proper alignment and reduce fatigue.
- Shoes for wet conditions around the boat
- Siped rubber outsoles provide traction
- Hydrophobic upper sheds moisture
- Drains in the midsole and outsole reduce weight
- Supportive design provides stability
- Item #SMM00C4
- Upper Material
- synthetic, mesh
- Right Angle
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 8.8oz
- Recommended Use
- flatwater paddling, river fishing, river paddling, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 10, 2018
Dear sir, "Drains in the midsole" means water filled inside (feet/sock get wet) will flow out, right? Daniel