Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Fishing Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
A quick glance out the window tells you that today's weather conditions won't be pleasant, but at least you're prepared with the Simms Men's Challenger Jacket. Its Toray fabric repels rain and keeps icy gusts at bay, while still offering breathability so you don't get soaked with sweat when you're hiking to your secret spot. Duck inside the three-point adjustable storm hood when the rain is pelting down, or stow it in the collar when skies are clear. Either way, stormy weather won't be so challenging when you're in the Challenger.
- Serious protection for fishing in wet weather
- Two-layer waterproof and breathable Toray shell
- Three-point adjustable storm hood stows in collar
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out elements
- Dual kill-switch anchor points add safety
- Fleece-lined pockets revive cold fingers
- Simms is proudly based in Bozeman, Montana
- Item #SMM008F
- [laminate/membrane] Toray (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester
- yes, 3-point adjustable storm hood, stows in collar
- 2 fleece-lined hand
- fully sealed
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?