Challenge the elements.
Staying warm and dry while facing the elements head on is not a problem in the Simms Challenger Insulated Bib Pant. With fully taped seams and a two-layer Toray construction, the Challenger provides 100% waterproof performance in rain, snow, or wind so you can savor a day out on the water no matter the conditions. To provide you with warmth, Primaloft in the body and bib delivers maximum insulation on the coldest days. It even retains 85% of its warmth when it gets wet, so if moisture finds a way to creep in you won't lose much of your heat at all.
Besides warmth and water protection, the Challenger is equipped with several other features to ensure your time on the water is as comfortable as possible. For example, reinforced knees with removable pads ensure no pain when you find yourself kneeling on the ice or on a boat. Multiple pockets hold the gear and snacks you'll need and a center-front zipper offers a convenient exit when nature calls. Fit the bibs to your perfect size with the adjustable suspenders and hem so you can have a comfortable, successful day out on the water.
- Insulated fishing waders to stay warm and dry on the water or ice
- Fully taped Toray construction seals out rain, wind, and snow
- High loft insulation in body and bib provide warmth in frigid temps
- Reinforced knees with removable pads offer comfort on a boat or ice
- Adjustable suspenders and hem allow for secure, personalized fit
- Center-front zipper offers convenience when nature calls
- Multiple pockets and plier sheath offer easy gear organization
- From Bozeman, Montana, Simms' products are the choice of guides
- Item #SMM00EN