Giving you a balance of all-season waterproofing and high loft warmth for fishing straight on into the cold season, the Simms Bulkley Jacket is a guide-approved jacket to help you thrive in cold weather. It's got a durable ripstop face with a 2-layer Gore-Tex membrane to keep out any water from unexpected rain and frigid splashes, and Primaloft Silver insulation to keep you warm as you wait and wade in cold water. Primaloft also stays warm when it gets wet, giving you added reassurance against the unexpected.
The jacket's hem features Gore-Tex fabric inside and out to help keep you dry when you start to wade deep, while the watertight Shingle Cuff sleeve design prevents water from sneaking up and ruining your day when you reach into the water. To warm up those cold hands you've got micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets, as well as two large chest pockets to hold fly boxes and other essential gear. Finally, you've got an adjustable Storm Hood to keep you fishing when unexpected storms roll through.
- Fish on in cold weather with this waterproof and insulated jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane protects from any water above or below
- Primaloft Silver insulation ensures warmth in chilly rivers
- Watertight Shingle Cuff sleeve design keeps water out
- Gore-Tex hem offers added water protection for deep wading
- Large chest pockets are large enough to hold fly boxes
- Micro-fleece lined hand pockets give your cold hands a warm refuge
- Item #SMM00EL
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2 layer), [lining] polyester
- PrimaLoft SIlver
- 2 handwarmer, 2 chest
- Watertight Cuffs
- Shingle Cuff
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 18, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
I have always liked Simms gear and this no exception. Warm, sized generously, tons of storage in the form of well placed pockets... Very functional.