Stops 'em dead in their tracks.
Living up to its name, the Simms Men's Bugstopper Tech Shirt helps fight off the swarms of pesky insects you're sure to encounter when spending a day on the river. With an Insect Shield-treated DriRelease construction, this functional fishing shirt not only blocks the bugs, but it also wicks moisture on blisteringly hot days, dries quickly when you get splashed, and defends your (dainty) skin against the harsh UV rays with a sun-protection rating of UPF 20.
- Versatile fishing shirt for protection from bugs and sun
- DriRelease construction features Insect Shield treatment
- Moisture-wicking technology keeps you dry
- UPF 20 protects against harmful UV rays
- Item #SMM007M
- Q & A
Great shirt for fishing and casual wear
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 165lbs
I love this shirt--it's comfortable, looks good, and keeps me cool and sun-protected on a hot, sunny day. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a versatile long-sleeve layer for fly fishing or any other activity.