The Simms BugStopper T-Shirt is designed to protect you from biting insects and piercing sun when you're out on the water fishing or out on the trails for a hike. Its synthetic material wicks moisture and is treated with InsectShield. InsectShield delivers long-lasting and effective protection from biting bugs so you can focus on your rod or the trail without having to swat at pesky flies or mosquitoes. The drop tail hem and thumbloops ensure the top stays in place while you are casting and moving, and with UPF 50 that guards against harmful rays, you can confidently spend time outdoors on sunny afternoons.
- T-shirt for protection from sun and bugs while fishing or hiking
- Synthetic material wicks moisture for dry comfort out on the water
- InsectShield delivers effective insect protection so you can focus
- Thumbloops keep the sleeves secure while you cast, catch, and move
- Drop hem provides additional coverage for protection around bugs
- Simms designs thoughtful fishing products out of Bozeman, MT
- Item #SMM00IX
- Q & A
Looking for a breathable top to wear while hiking that will protect from ticks and other bugs, without being too hot. Do you feel like this is a good option? And is the insectshield treatment safe to wear during pregnancy? Or, do you have any other product suggestions that would do the trick? Thanks in advance!