Select style & size:Select options
A case worthy of your baby.
A whack from a careless oar, a high-speed collision with a metal sculpin head, or a careless step after a few cocktails can all break your fly rod pretty damn quick, but at least you can be sure that your baby makes it to the river in one piece with the Simms Bounty Hunter Single Rod/Reel Case. This rod case holds one single-hand rod up to 10 feet in length (so it will carry some smaller spey and mini switch rods) with a reel attached, and it has a loop field where you can put whatever fly you've been fishing before it's time to put your rod away.
- A durable fly rod tube for destination anglers
- Fits one four-piece rod with reel attached
- Durable ballistic materials with water-resistant finish
- Detachable and adjustable shoulder strap for hands-free carrying
- Loop field secures flies when you're done fishing
- Item #SMM009C