Select a size:
Big Sky Short-Sleeve Shirt
Head out for an afternoon of angling on the Gallatin knowing your shoulders are safe from the sun in the Simms Men's Short-Sleeve Big Sky Shirt. This easy-wearing button-down's wickedly soft, wicking fabric and vented back keep you looking good while you reel in a blue-ribbon trout. And as long as you don't smell of scales and brine, you can readily wear this shirt out to dinner without looking like you just stepped off the river.
- A short-sleeve button-up with fish-friendly features
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable as you cast
- Vented, mesh-lined back panel adds further cooling on hot days
- Internal pocket keeps your fishing licence handy
- Built-in sun protection blocks harmful UV
- Item #SMM001S
- 57% polyester, 40% nylon, 3% CDPET
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- 2 chest, 1 internal license
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- fishing, hiking, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.