Select Style & Size
Big Sky Short-Sleeve Shirt
Head out for an afternoon of angling on the Gallatin knowing your shoulders are safe from the sun in the Simms Men's Short-Sleeve Big Sky Shirt. This easy-wearing button-down's wickedly soft, wicking fabric and vented back keep you looking good while you reel in a blue-ribbon trout. And as long as you don't smell of scales and brine, you can readily wear this shirt out to dinner without looking like you just stepped off the river.
- A short-sleeve button-up with fish-friendly features
- Moisture-wicking fabric keeps you dry and comfortable as you cast
- Vented, mesh-lined back panel adds further cooling on hot days
- Internal pocket keeps your fishing licence handy
- Built-in sun protection blocks harmful UV
- Item #SMM001S
- 57% polyester, 40% nylon, 3% CDPET
- 2 chest, 1 internal license
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- fishing, hiking, camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 10, 2018
Fist great. Simple and stylish.
June 26, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
- 6` 1"
- 175 lbs
have these shirts in long and short sleeve versions. Wear 'em for fishing obviously, but also biking, or any other outdoor pursuits...
June 15, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 245 lbs
just what I was looking for, material is lightweight but doesn't feel cheap. looks good and material has nice soft hand.