Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Compasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
The world is your oyster.
The Silva Ranger 360 Global Compass features a global needle that be be used the world over, whether you're on safari in Tanzania, backpacking British Colombia, or exploring the Australian bush. A sapphire jewel bearing ensures friction-free movement of the compass needle, while the waterproof housing means you need not lose your way due to inclement weather. The compass is even guaranteed to operate in temperatures as low as -4F or as high as 140F. Additional travel-friendly features include a DryFlex grip for easy handling, a magnifying lens for enhanced map reading, and scales on both the baseplate and lanyard. The included slope card assists with determining distance over mountainous terrain, as well as assessing avalanche danger in case you're adding Chilean backcountry skiing to your world tour.
- Baseplate compass for traveling anywhere in the world
- Global needle offers navigation in all three magnetic zones
- Waterproof construction withstands tough weather conditions
- Luminous markings can be seen for 4 hours after light activation
- Included slope card beneficial for assessing avalanche danger
- Detachable lanyard offers flexible route measurement on a map
- Item #SLV000M