Select style & size:Select options
For wide open exploration.
You've been planning your great Alaskan adventure for the last six months, and the only thing you need now is a tool to get you across that wide open tundra without getting lost. The Silva Ranger 2.0 Compass is an advanced baseplate compass for camping and exploring when you demand accuracy, precision, and durability. The mirror sighting is particularly handy if you're checking the direction of a distant landmark—with both the compass and far distances visible at the same time you can make the most precise measurements.
The Ranger 2.0 is built to endure right alongside you, with a robust construction that doesn't mind a rainstorm, and operates in extreme temperatures between -4F and +140F. A sapphire jewel bearing ensures friction-free movement of the compass needle, and luminous markings help you finding your bearings even after the sun has gone down. The included slope card can be used for checking how steep the terrain is (also comes in handy if you're backcountry skiing and checking on avalanche danger), and a detachable scale lanyard works well as a flexible measure when working with your map.
- Mirror sighting compass for professionals and adventurers alike
- Durable waterproof construction keeps up with your travels
- Mirror enhances long distance direction accuracy
- High quality Swedish steel needle accurate within 2°
- Luminous markings stay lit for 4 hours after activation
- Keep a handle on avalanche risk with the included slope card
- Rubber friction feet for high precision mapping
- Item #SLV000L