Select style & size:Select options
Silca's T-Ratchet Kit has garnered quite a bit of attention is its short existence, and we're pretty sure no ride kit is quite complete without this little tool hiding in wait of needed adjustments. Its dual-funtional T-Ratchet design starts as a standard "T" formation for quick turns when getting bolts started, with one end popping off and attaching to the other to create a ratchet lever for times when you need a bit more leverage. Accompanied by a bundle of hex, Torx, and phillips bits to match nearly any bolt, this kit come complete in a quilted waxed canvas pack that keeps everything organized in classic Silca style.
- A portable wrench with a classy carrying pack
- Compact carrying case easily fits in jersey pockets or packs
- Includes T-Ratchet and hex, Torz, and phillips bits
- Item #SLC000Q
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
-Much easier to use than a standard multitool
-The tool wrap is too bulky for what is offered (large footprint)
-An 8mm hex bit is not included though the tool seems stout enough to turn one
-No chain tool
Sell the version with the torque wrench!
Easy to use, easy to take with you.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
A bit heavy though, not really the tool for your training rides.