Select style & size:Select options
Reduce, reuse, re: cycle.
Staying stylish can be eco-friendly, and Silca proves it with the Borsa Americano Ride Wallet. Pairing with Colorado-based Ecologic Designes, Silca crafts the Borsa Americano Ride out of up-cycled bicycle tubes, and wetsuit neoprene that combine into a wallet that protects your gear, while doing its part to protect the planet. The inside of the wallet features four internal pockets, and a large center space big enough to store an iPhone Plus, with room to spare for tire levers, CO2, cash, and beyond. Silca designed the wallet based off of a standard cycling jersey pockets, allowing you to make the most of your pocket-real estate by packing heaps of gear into one organized pouch.
- An up-cycled wallet for packing the most in your pockets
- Four interior pockets keep your gear organized
- Large center cargo space is large enough for an iPhone Plus
- Crafted from up-cycled bicycle tubes and wetsuit neoprene
- Designed to fit comfortably in jersey back pocket
- Item #SLC0018
- Q & A
Seriously cool, not quite large enough
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Will not fit an iphone 7+ with a decent case on it. With a super slim case, you can barely get CO2, tool, etc. in there and zip up. Otherwise, the case is super cool, handmade in USA and very water resistant. It won't fit my phone, but I'll keep it for tools, etc. and maybe even buy another one to use for my phone alone if I decide to get a smaller case....