The best of both worlds.
A little known fact about mummies is the reason they are so well preserved isn't due to warm, dry conditions, but actually due to warm, comfy conditions. Alright, maybe that holds no scientific truth, but the Sierra Designs Zissou 650FP 36 Degree Down Sleeping Bag will certainly preserve a happy night's rest. Filled with 650-fill duck down and shaped like a mummy, this sleeping bag helps you stay warm during chilly spring camping trips, but when warmer summer nights roll around, the top can be unzipped to mimic a down duvet, so comfort is never far. Sierra Designs uses a hydrophobic finish on their down, so if your bag gets a little damp on a river trip, you don't have to worry about a cold night ahead. The Zissou 650FP means you no longer have to sacrifice comfort for warmth, or choose between a down and synthetic bag.
- Cozy sleeping bag for warm, comfortable three-season camping
- Insulation treated to stay dry and dry out quickly in mild weather
- Double zippered draft collar can be unzipped to form comforter
- Side wall baffle keeps cold spots from developing as you sleep
- Easy-open foot vents help you cool down during warmer weather
- Side zipper lied with anti-snag tracks for easy nature calls
- Item #SDS009P