Lighter and warmer than ever.
Redesigned for 2018, the Sierra Designs Zissou Women's 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag is lighter on the trail, more resistant to damp conditions, and better equipped at regulating your overnight temperature than before. This mummy-shaped bag keeps you cozy in a myriad of camping environments with its 650-fill DriDown insulation, complete with a hydrophobic treatment that repels moisture and condensation from compromising its lofting power and warmth. It's rated to 20-degress Fahrenheit, making it an ideal sleeping bag for three-season camping and summer nights at higher altitudes.
For an even cozier feel, the Zissou 650 Sleeping Bag features an integrated comforter that wraps you in cocoon-like comfort when the temperature dips overnight. It's upgraded with Sierra Design's patented self-sealing footbed, allowing you to regulate your overnight temperature when it's especially warm and stuffy in your tent. Additional noteworthy features include anti-snag tracks along the zipper for smoother use, plus five-inch baffle for increased warmth and greater retention of down.
- Redesigned Zissou Bag is lighter and warmer than ever
- Rated to 20-degrees Fahrenheit for three-season warmth
- 650-fill DriDown retains lofting warmth, even in the damp
- Baffles maximize heat retention and keep down from shifting
- Self-sealing foot vent prevents overheating on warmer nights
- Full-length zipper with anti-snag tracks for smooth zipping
- Female-specific design accommodates campers to 5ft 8in tall
- Item #SDS009R