Select style & size:Select options
Forget five stars, try thousands.
Instead of spending hundreds of dollars on a five-star hotel room, pitch the Sweet Suite 3 Tent by Sierra Designs to enjoy thousands of visible stars splayed in a milky nebula across the high-altitude night sky. This 3-person, 3-season tent provides just the right balance of lightweight carrying efficiency and livable interior space for long backpacking trips and weekends at your favorite state park. It tips the scales at only 4.25 pounds (packed weight) and packs down to only 17 x 6.75 inches, meaning it's easy to carry on the trail, especially when you have a few backpacking companions to distribute the load with.
Sierra Designs achieves a notably lightweight structure with tons of interior room, thanks to their ingenious hub-to-tripod tent geometry. For increased protection at night, toss the rain fly over the all-mesh tent body, then stake it to the ground for an impenetrable shelter from heavy storms, plus two roomy vestibules for all your gear. Because the tent body is entirely made of No-See-Um Mesh, you'll enjoy airy-cool comfort on hot, sticky evenings in summer, plus the ability to see the Milky Way Galaxy in all its glory on clear evenings.
- The right balance of lightweight carrying and livable room
- 3-person, 3-season tent weighs only 4lb 4oz (packed weight)
- Hub-to-tripod geometry provides a roomy, livable interior
- No-See-Um Mesh tent body for ventilation and stargazing
- Silicone-treated rain fly protects you from heavy rain
- Two vestibules provide tons of space for all your gear
- DAC Featherlite aluminum poles are light and sturdy
- 10 stakes + 4 guy lines for securing to the ground
- Item #SDS009Z
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Camped with 2 friends in Moab in September even with the Rain Fly on the tent never did get too warm inside. There was plenty of room inside for three people and tons of room under the 2 vestibules. The tent comes with plenty of stakes and guy lines to secure multiple ways. In one word this tent is easy, semi open oval pack bag makes it really easy to unpack/ pack and the tent is super easy to set up.
Sweeter than Suite
Innovative Design on an extremely lightweight setup!