Select style & size:Select options
A studio apartment for backcountry livin'.
You've always known that life out in the backcountry is better than being crammed in the city, and now you can prove it. With the Sierra Design Studio 3 Tent, you've got a studio that's lighter, infinitely more portable, and a whole lot cheaper than anything you'll find on main street. Designed to comfortably sleep three, this three-season tent maximizes space while saving on weight.
The Studio 3 is a fin style tent, with a main pole running down the middle and to connect with a front sidewall pole. But unlike other fin style tents that allow immediate slope from the main pole, the Studio 3 has two ridge poles at the apex and the foot that push this slope outwards so you have added room for yourself and your partners to sleep. This tent has one door and a spacious vestibule for gear storage, as well as one of the most vertical frontwalls in the marketplace. Speaking of storage, this tent keeps it compact and lightweight in its packed state, helping you travel with a convenience and packability not often seen in three person tents.
- A three person tent that maximizes space while keeping it light
- Ridge poles at apex and foot allow for added space
- Nearly vertical doorwall with large vestibule provides gear storage
- Two pole setup is quick and easy for trail convenience
- Silicone treated rainfly keeps you dry in wet weather
- Maximizes sleeping space while save on pack space and weight
- Item #SDS00A1
- Q & A
All the room with very little weight
Literally... Literally all the room!!!!!!!!!!!!!