Travel light and sleep well.
When summer rolls around, you're probably dreaming of your annual trip to Yosemite. Roasting sausages and mallows around the fire, hiking through red fir forests and hidden waterfalls. What better way to spend well deserved time off than out in the woods and the wild? The Sierra Designs Nitro UL 800 Dridown 35 Degree Sleeping Bag is light weight so it won't weigh you down, and its lofty warmth is just right for summer nights in the Sierras. It has a generous cut for a mummy bag, meaning you'll sleep well while the crickets serenade you, and if you get a bit stuffy the foot vent is an easy way to cool off. Sierra Designs provides this bag with hydrophobic down, so you get the packability and longevity of a down bag without having to worry about a little water ruining your trip.
- Lightweight sleeping bag for summer backpacking trips
- Hydrophobic down provides lofty warmth even if dew soaks in
- Nylon ripstop fabric and half-length zipper reduce weight
- Generously cut to provide more room than traditional mummies
- Bend your knees to open the foot vent on warmer nights
- Five inch baffle consolidates the down to create a warmer bag
- Anti-snap zipper tracks mean no more fighting with your nest
- Item #SDS008W