A creamy pint of sleep, on draft.
You've made it this far on your Appalachian expedition, you're almost to Maine and you've picked up your pace. When really pushing yourself, you can make it twenty miles in a day, and when you lie down for the night the one thing you won't sacrifice is a good night's rest. The Sierra Designs Nitro UL 800 DriDown 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag kinda reminds you of that pint of beer you got on tap in Vermont, that soft and creamy nitro stout. This bag is filled with soft and creamy Dridown, and it will stay lofty and warm at cold temperatures, even if you encounter some rain on the trail.
Designed with backpacking in mind, Sierra Designs created this lightweight bag using 15D nylon and 800 fill down, yet still with a generous cut for a little more room to get comfy after a long day on the trail. Plus they've decreased the baffle size to five inches so that the down doesn't have as much room to shift around on you in the middle of the night, ultimately creating a warmer experience. It's lightweight enough for your long trip, and still offers great amenities such as a foot vent for warm mornings and anti-snag zipper tracks. Look forward to sleeping the whole night through, while dreams of your next pint dance in your head.
- Ultra lightweight backpacking bag for long trips and cold nights
- Hydrophobic down stays lofty and warm even when the dew soaks in
- Pop your knees up to open the foot vent when you're getting warm
- Draft-Dodger hood cinches down when the nights get frosty
- Half-length zipper reduces weight for long days on the trail
- Mummy design with a generous cut for more comfortable nights
- Item #SDS008X
- Q & A
Overview the new 2018 SD Nitro 800
ALTER YOUR TASTES, TAP INTO LIGHTWEIGHT, MUMMY-STYLE COMFORT.
The Sierra Designs Nitro brings back the classic mummy shape at an impressively low weight, yet comfortable price.