Sleep through the night.
Midnight bathroom runs that require vacating your warm sleeping bag in single digit temperatures are probably one of the worst first-world problems you've encountered. The Sierra Designs Women's Nitro UL 800 Dridown Sleeping Bag will be even harder to vacate on a cold night, but thankfully its 0-degree rated, 800-fill insulation keeps you so warm that you won't wake up till you hear bird song. A high warmth-to-weight ratio makes the Nitro UL 800 light and easy to pack on a backpacking trip, and the hyrdophobic down still keeps you warm even if your hydration reservoir leaks all over the bag while you're grilling dinner. On colder nights the generous draft collar helps you dodge drafts, but if you find an early spring night getting a little stuffy, it's easy to lift your knees and open the self-sealing foot vent for some cool air. The half-length zipper is lined with a bonded interface, so even if your bladder has a mind of its own, at least getting in and out of bag will be quick and snag-free.
- Mummy sleeping bag for winter backpacking with a chance of rain
- Keeps cold to warm sleepers comfortable from 0 to 15 degrees F
- Five inch baffling consolidates down for increased insulation
- Draft-dodger collar provides generous face warmth on cold nights
- Self-sealing foot ventilation lets you cool off in spring weather
- Bonded interface along zipper eliminates snagging when nature calls
- Item #SDS009A