Don't let the rain ruin your day.
Whether you're wandering through lush Cascade forests or dashing through the rain to catch the last express bus downtown, your Sierra Designs Women's Neah Bay Jacket puts up a solid line of defense against the elements. The Hurricane Extend two-layer shell repels moisture to keep you dry on soggy spring days, and fully taped seams ensure moisture doesn't sneak in. The adjustable hood adds extra protection when the winds pick up and the drop tail increases coverage and warmth.
- A solid rain jacket for days on the trail or the town
- Hurricane Extend shell repels rain showers
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection
- Drop tail for extra coverage
- Item #SDS00AI
- Q & A
Much tougher than expected
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Men's Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 210lbs
I have the men's version and absolutely love it. The material is thick so it doesn't feel like I am going to snag and rip it like my old jacket.