Take a walk about camp in this mobile mummy bag.
The Sierra Designs Women's Mobile Mummy 600 Sleeping Bag allows you to enjoy the downy comforts of your sleeping bag while you stroll about camp with a hot toddy in hand. The award-winning design of the Mobile Mummy bag places zipperless ports at the shoulders and at the foot of the bag; this allows you to fold back the bottom of the sleeping bag, leaving your feet free to take a little stroll.The jacket-styled hood fits snugly around your face, without any annoying cords or toggles hanging from it. For insulation, the bag is stuffed with a 600-fill hydrophobic down that will retain insulating properties if the bag happens to get wet. A draft collar, tube, and curtains at the arm ports and foot box prevent warm air from escaping when you're ready to hit the hay.
- 32F comfort rating, 22F lower limit
- 600-fill Dridown insulation
- Mummy shape
- 30-denier polyester ripstop fabric
- Polyester taffeta lining
- Draft collar, tube, and curtains
- 3/4-length center front zipper
- Mobile mummy design with armports and stowable foot box
- Item #SDS002W