Memorial Day Sale Just Got Bigger
Up To 50% Off Duffel Bags
Lightyear 1 Tent: 1-Person 3 Season
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more 3-Season Backpacking Tents in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Better than a bivvy.
Whereas most solo backpacking tents get smaller by the season—to the point where the roof is inches away from your nose—the Sierra Designs Lightyear 1 Tent only gets more and more comfortable. Still retaining a compact packing size and superlight weight, the Lightyear 1 features an internal height large enough for you to sit up, and the rain fly's vestibule can be set up as an awning for shade or coverage from light showers. When the light showers turn into a storm, zip both sides of the vestibule shut to protect your gear and yourself. Remove the fly once the storm is over and let that sweet, post-rain smell flow through the mesh canopy for the crisp, clean air you backpack for.
- Roomier solo tent for backpackers who value comfort over weight
- Waterproof rain fly and floor for optimal wet weather protection
- No-see-um mesh canopy assures ample airflow in warm temperatures
- Single door with awning vestibule for gear storage
- Fast, easy, non-freestanding setup with two DAC aluminum poles
- Reflective guylines and guyout loops assure visibility in low light
- Item #SDS008C