Bring your bed with you.
The Sierra Designs Frontcountry Bed 35 Degree Synthetic will have you sleeping so well at camp that you won't even miss your bed at home. Cozy up into the plush bag, complete with a comforter flap, and experience the spaciousness of the rectangular shape. If the night turns chillier than expected, the insulated arm and hand pockets trap in your body heat. For warmer nights, utilize the foot vent to let some of that warm air out so you can stay cool.
You won't end up with zippers poking your body as you toss and turn, thanks to the Frontcountry bed's zipperless design. And, since the bed features an integrated sleeping pad sleeve, you'll never wake up on the hard ground with your sleeping pad on the other end of your tent.
- Sleep comfortably in this cozy sleeping bag
- Zipperless design offers comfort and seamless use
- Built-in comforter is reminiscent of your bed at home
- Arm and hand pockets are insulated to keep out the chill
- Foot vent provides easy temperature regulation
- Integrated pad sleeve eliminates slipping off sleeping pad
- Item #SDS00AT
- Q & A
Oh, and I used the double bag
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I took this bag to Moab to camp and it worked out great. I was very satisfied. There is plenty of room to move and switch sleeping positions without disturbing your partner and it keeps you warm and comfortable. If sleeping in it alone, you're going to sleep even better, as you'll have so much room to roll around and sprawl out. 10/10 would, and probably will buy down the road.