Up To 60% Off
Designed for life on the trail.
Optimized for on-trail performance without the overly techy on-trail style often found with hiking apparel, the Sierra Designs Men's DriCanvas Short is ideal for long hikes and backpacking trips. These shorts feature a three-way blend of cotton, polyester, and spandex for breathability, durability, and ample stretch. The DWR treatment helps the moisture from passing showers and splashes from puddles bead up and roll off, and the fabric's moisture-wicking treatment works from the inside to pull sweat away from your lower body onto the fabric's surface where it can easily dry.
Backpack-compatible hand pockets allow you to access goods without taking off your pack on the trail, and the left and right thigh pockets comfortably stash a cell phone, compass, or map. In addition, the short's low-profile waist features a wide back belt loop and no seams at the back yoke, preventing uncomfortable friction when you're wearing a fully-loaded pack.
- 59% cotton, 39% polyester, 2% spandex
- DWR treatment
- Moisture-wicking treatment
- Backpack-compatible hand pockets
- Compass/cell phone pocket at right thigh
- Map pocket at left thigh
- Wide rear belt loop, no seams at back yoke
- Gusseted crotch
- Item #SDS000G
- 59% cotton, 39% polyester, 2% spandex woven, DWR treatment, moisture-wicking treatment
- 9.5 in
- low profile
- 2 hand, 1 compass/cell phone at right thigh, 1 map pocket at left thigh
- Gusseted Crotch
- Claimed Weight
- 10 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty