Like sleeping on a cloud, only way warmer.
The Sierra Designs Cloud 800 Dridown 35 Degree Sleeping Bag is the closest thing you'll get to snoozing on a cloud with its lofty 800-fill DriDown insulation combined with an innovative zipperless design that significantly reduces weight and increases sleeping comfort. It's a great choice for the minimalist backpacker seeking a cozy sleeping bag for three-season use in most environments, seeing it's rated to 36 degrees Fahrenheit on the European Norm Comfort scale. Another benefit, the 800-fill DriDown insulation wards off condensation and moisture with its hydrophobic treatment, so you'll remain toasty-warm even when it's damp outside.
Taking design inspiration from Sierra Design's Backcountry Bed, the Cloud 800 Sleeping Bag ditches pesky zippers for an integrated comforter that cozily wraps your body like a cocoon. Unlike the Backcountry Bed, the Cloud 800 Sleeping Bag offers a single-sided entrance, instead of a dual-sided design. This single-sided entry saves you approximately eight ounces from a comparable Backcountry Bed, making it even better for the minimalist backpacker. Plus, you'll find the internal comforter doesn't come undone while sleeping, as Sierra Designs uses an ingenious shoulder pocket to keep it wrapped around your body, even if you toss and turn throughout the night.
- Ultralight sleeping bag with innovative zipperless design
- 8oz lighter than a comparable Backcountry Bed rated to 35F
- 35-degree Fahrenheit rating for three-season warmth
- 800-fill DriDown maintains lofting power, even in the damp
- Zipperless design with internal comforter for cozier feel
- Shoulder pocket keeps it snugly wrapped around your body
- 1/2-length pad sleeve provides a secure sleeping platform
- Self-sealing foot vent for regulating body temperature
- Item #SDS009M