Select style & size:Select options
Where more is less.
- Introductory tent for beginning backpackers
- Rain fly and floor offer optimal three-season protection
- Full mesh body assures ample ventilation in warm weather
- Non-freestanding design includes DAC poles, guy lines, and stakes
- With trekking poles, the vestibule acts as an awning to sit under
- Item #SDS008A
- Q & A
Quick and Easy
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This two-person tent was the fastest and easiest tent Iâve ever used to set-up. It was great that they included two gear storage pockets near each person's head. The large door makes it easy to get in and out. I also really liked the fact that they included a headlamp lantern bag. The one thing that I usually donât like about small tents is the storage bag, this one did a stellar job of making everything fit inside but still be compressible and easily fits inside a pack. Another cool feature is how they separate the poles from the stakes but keep them in the same bag together. The shape of the tent was actually really nice because you could sit up inside but the area near your feet is much shorter.
Bought this tent for use on a cross country road trip. I LOVE IT! Literally the best tent you can buy! Keeps you dry, is easy to set up, doesn't fall apart.
SD Clip Flashlight Overview
The return of the Classic!