Just in case.
When dark clouds are threatening to put a damper on your hiking plans, make sure you have the Sierra Designs Cagoule Rain Jacket. Its Hurricane Extender two-layer fabric wards off rain while providing breathability so you don't overheat while trekking, and the long length provides plenty of coverage. Plus, it packs down small and stows in its own zippered pocket for convenient storage in your pack when the sun pops back out.
- Long and packable rain jacket for just in case
- Hurricane Extender 2-layer fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Whole jacket stows in zippered front pocket
- Double-layer shoulders with seam shield
- Elasticized cuffs and cinch hem seal out the elements
- Item #SDS00AH