Select a size:
Why We Like The Wire 2 Carbon Cycling Shoe
The Wire was Sidi's top shoe for a number of years until the relatively recent release of their range-topping Shot. Now, the Wire sees some updates that improve fit and comfort while giving the shoe a sharp new look. Like the Shot, the Wire 2 Carbon Cycling Shoe has the lower dial relocated to the top of the tongue for a more comfortable fit with equal tension across the whole foot. The instep strap is a bit narrower too, with improved flexibility and the addition of padded edges to further improve comfort.
- Premium road shoe with Sidi's renowned fit and workmanship
- Lower dial relocated to the tongue for better fit and comfort
- Instep strap is narrower and adds padding to further improve comfort
- Full carbon fiber sole for uncompromising power transfer and low weight
- Sole vents create airflow while slight flex maintains comfort
- Techpro microfiber upper blends durability and breathability
- Tecno 3 closure system allows a wide range of adjustability
- Sidi shoes continue to lead the way in style, fit, and longevity
- Item #SID00A6
4 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.