Wire 2 Carbon Air Limited Edition Cycling Shoe
Sidi's Wire 2 Air Vent Carbon Cycling Shoe improves upon the Wire 2 with a heavily perforated upper for extra ventilation when the temperature rises. It also sees the same updates as the Wire 2, improving fit and comfort over the previous generation while bridging the gap to their top-tier shoe the Shot. Like the Shot, the Wire 2 Air Carbon has the lower dial relocated to the top of the tongue for a more comfortable fit with equal tension across the whole foot. The instep strap has been made a bit narrower too, with more flexibility and the addition of padded edges to further improve comfort. One thing that hasn't changed is Sidi's unrivaled craftsmanship, ensuring these latest Wire 2 Air shoes continue the legacy of this esteemed Italian shoe brand that’s graced the feet of multiple Grand Tour winners.
- Highly-ventilated premium road shoe
- Lower dial gets moved to the tongue for improved comfort and fit
- Narrower instep strap with added padding further improves comfort
- Full carbon fiber sole for unwavering power transfer and low weight
- Sole vents create airflow while slight flex maintains comfort
- Techpro microfiber upper blends durability and breathability
- Tecno 3 closure system allows a wide range of adjustability
- Continues Sidi's legacy of fine Italian craftsmanship, superb fit, and longevity
- Item #SIDZ10P
highly-perforated Microfiber Techpro
Soft Instep Closure Strap, Tecno-3 Push Dials
What do you think about this product?