Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Trace 2 Mega Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 Mega is a trail shoe that's stiff enough to thrive on cross-country rides yet durable enough to keep up on enduro descents. A three-layer outer maintains a snug fit for a responsive feel with lots of feedback yet feels light enough to be a formidable long-distance option.
- Sidi’s proven cross-country shoe gets an efficiency-focused revamp
- Composite-reinforced carbon sole ensures you get the most from each pedal stroke
- Three-layer Politex upper maintains top performance throughout the season
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for less-than-ideal muddy conditions
- Boa system and hook-and-loop strap provides dialed fit for multiple foot shapes
- Featherweight construction allows for pedaling efficiency and all day comfort
- Item #SIDZ10J
4 based on 3 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.