Select a size:
Trace 2 Cycling Shoe
The Trace 2 is a cross-country focused mountain shoe comprising lightweight materials geared for serious riders. Crampon-compatible toe lugs and a stiff carbon sole provide an advantage for race day, and a tried-and-tested design offers ultimate pedaling efficiency.
- Stiff-soled shoes designed for cross-country and trail riding
- Featherweight construction promotes pedaling efficiency
- Narrow last and heel cup provide a responsive fit for low volume feet
- Sole lugs are grippy for comfortable walking when you’re off the bike
- Replaceable toe lugs are crampon-compatible for muddy conditions
- Politex outer stands up to unexpected confrontations with roots and rocks
- Item #SIDZ10K
- Upper Material
- Tecno-3 System, hook-and-loop closure
- MTB SR17, nylon, polyurethane inserts
- Cleat Compatibility
- 2-bolt mountain
- Claimed Weight
- [size 37, single] 11.1oz (315g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.