Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Trace 2 Cycling Shoe
Stiffness is a must when we're searching for new mountain bike shoes, and Sidi has never been a brand to waiver when it comes to the watts. The Trace 2 is no different, as it offers a reliable sole that won't waste your energy on flex, and supple uppers that gently hug your foot in place for support through long miles and punchy climbs.
- Sidi's coveted MTB kicks come back for a second generation
- Politex material combines three layers for supple support on uppers
- Soft Instep closure system prevents numbing pressure to top of foot
- Dial in a flawless fit with Sidi's Techno 3 boa system
- Reinforced heel cup keeps foot in optimal position
- SR17 sole is light, stiff, and supportive
- Item #SIDZ10I
4.5 based on 8 ratings
Fits Slightly LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.