Select Style & Size
Sixty Cycling Shoe
Sidi began crafting their Italian-made cycling shoes 60 years ago with founder Dino Signori. Decades of Tour success later, Sidi delivers their lightest shoe for racing to the top of Pro podiums. Sidi based on the Sixty off of their popular Shot Carbon shoe, and lightened up the construction with an integrated heel piece and streamlined TECNO-4 closure.
Sidi’s Vent Carbon Sole supports this pro-level shoe with a supremely stiff sole for optimal power transfer. The Vent Carbon holds true to its name with a closeable vent that can be adjusted for comfort across the seasons, whether open for summer switchbacked climbs or closed for those autumn mornings. The opposing angles of the carbon weave provide great stiffness to the sole, while a minute amount of flex in the toe helps relieve pressure on the plantar tendon, aiding in better circulation and comfort for the long haul. The sole is 3-bolt road cleat compatible and features Sidi’s replaceable heel and toe rubber pads to extend the lifespan of these speed slippers.
- Sidi's lightest shoe to celebrate 60 years of Tour success
- Microfiber upper provides breathable durability in a lightweight package
- Integrated heel cup saves weight while maintaining fit
- Carbon Vent sole's closeable vents allow you to control cooling
- Sole is compatible with 3-bolt cleats
- Item #SIDZ10R
- Upper Material
- Microfiber Techpro
- Tecno-4 dial, hook-and-loop strap
- Vent Carbon
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?