Select a size:
Why We Like The Jarin Cycling Shoe
As more cyclists embrace the freedom and adventure of gravel riding, the demand for specialized footwear has grown. Sidi took note and combined the best elements of its high-end road and mountain shoes into one shoe that performs just as well on dirt as it does on the tarmac. With the Jarin, gravel enthusiasts and drop-bar explorers can now enjoy the renowned quality, comfort, and durability of Sidi's Italian-made cycling shoes.
- Sidi's first high-end shoe for gravel riding and racing
- SRS Carbon sole is efficient and lightweight
- Replaceable tread blocks and cleat mounts for longevity
- Techpro uppers are lightweight, breathable, and durable
- Soft Instep Strap ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Tecno 3 dials allow micro-adjustments on-the-fly
- Reinforced heel cup bolsters stability and power transfer
- Toe protector fends off errant rocks and debris
- Item #SIDZ10C
- Upper Material
- Techpro Microfiber Matte
- Soft Instep Strap 4, Tecno 3 Push Dials
- MTB SRS Carbon Ground Sole
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42, single] 11.3oz (258g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.