Genuis 10 Cycling Shoe
Stepping things up from the 7, Sidi steps into the realm of boas with its Genius 10 Cycling Shoe. These kicks pack in every bit of stiff carbon as the Genius 7's, but with double Tecno 3 Boa systems to ratchet things down for a flawless fit.
- Sidi's Genius' up their IQ with sleek new boas
- Tecno 3 Boa system enables micro adjustments
- Soft Instep 4 technology prevents foot-numbing instep pressure
- Microfiber Microtech uppers are supple, supportive and light
- Perforations and mesh panels boost breathability, prevent hot-foot
- Carbon composite 20 sole provides total stiff support on the pedals
- Sidi hell cup secures your foot in place
- Heel pad is replaceable for a lifetime of use
- Item #SIDZ10B
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2020
Smudge easy and impossible to clean
Hello, I just bought a pair of neon yellow Sidi Genius 10 shoes and notice they are getting ugly really fast. I'm talking about the toe area that all cyclists use to flip up the pedal to clip in. Because of the matte finish of the shoe and rough texture, they are picking up and soaking in every bit of black grease found on my relatively clean pedals. I've tried several things to try and get the stains out, but nothing works. I've worn them twice and can just picture how hideous they will be by next fall. What do you suggest?
February 12, 2020
Don't buy yellow shoes.
February 29, 2020
I have used yellow shoes for team training & racing; Mavics/Adidas, Sidi's. The newer harder shell yellow Mavics clean up but lacked comfort of a Sidi. The default cleaner for the Sidi's is Simple Green slighty diluted. It's true; all of the yellows will show scuffs/stains and that goes with the flash.