Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Genius 7 Carbon Cycling Shoe - Men's
Sidi’s Genius Fit Carbon Shoes for men are a staple for many riders. With replaceable buckles and heel pads, they are sure to outlast your latest kit.
The uppers of the Fit are Technomicro material, which is water-repellent, mildew-resistant, and breathable to keep your feet dry inside and out. Additionally, Technomicro keeps your feet well-supported by resisting stretching. This also means that you won’t need to continuously tighten the buckle to keep your shoes on your feet. Speaking of buckles, Sidi uses its micro-adjustable ratchet to secure the uppers. The buckle is sewn to a wide Soft Arch Compression Strap that helps to spread pressure from pedaling across the top of your foot. This oversized strap reduces the need to over-tighten the buckle, which, in turn, means better blood circulation. Two additional hook-and-loop straps on the forefoot complete the closure.
A Millenium 4 Carbon Composite sole finishes off the Genius Fit. This sole, which is a nylon matrix that is imbued with carbon fiber, is stiff, lightweight and won’t break the bank like full carbon soles. It is durable and sure to outlast a set of buckles and even a heel pad or two.
- The classic cycling shoes we've all raced and trained on
- Proven stiffness and durability of the Millenium 4 outsole
- Synthetic uppers conform to your foot without getting sloppy
- Traditional buckle and strap fastening system
- Sidi's Genius line largely defined the course of cycling shoe innovation for the past few decades
- Item #SID004V