Select style & size:Select options
Dimaro Cycling Shoe
When designing the Dimaro, Sidi used extensive knowledge on trail-shoe design to create a responsive feel with key support areas in the ankle and toe-box to launch their first gravity shoe. Double-strap over-the-lace closure system keeps the shoe tightly secured and prevents laces from getting caught in your chainring.
- Sidi’s first gravity-oriented shoe for flat and clipless pedals
- Lace and double-strap closure keep feet in place as you smash rock gardens
- Sole features Vibram cap for flat pedals, but can be removed for clipless
- Vibram sole is stiff and grippy for both pedal and hike performance
- Elastic reinforced heel closure keeps loose trail debris out of the shoe
- Item #SIDZ10E
- Q & A
Clip-in perfection... seriously.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got a pair of these to try on and my initial impression is - a truly perfect fit as expected from Sidi - I am about a US 9.5 and the 43's fit perfect - better in fact than any Giro or Five Tens that I currently own. (Giro chamber and Impact pros eaten by the dog...). if I was in the market of replacing a pair of clip-in style shoes these are about as perfect as I could dream of. If you are looking for clip-in shoes stop reading this and buy them or call your gearhead to get some on backorder! Easy in and out, great lace cover and I like the looks. the gaiter is a shop divider (disgusting to some gearheads - haha) but in person, it is comfortable and would definitely keep out dust and debris.
My criticism is: this is not a flat or clip-in shoe as advertised. if you want a true flat shoe you will have to look elsewhere - sadly. the cleat cover is more durable than most but I see it becoming damaged under a lot of riding with flat pedals. it is rubber and does not key into the sole in any way as it is just held into the shoe by the cleat screws.
Sidi please make this exact shoe in a dedicated flat shoe!