Select a Size
Select a Color
Alba 2 Mega Cycling Shoe
Sidi shoes are undeniably a favorite among cyclists all over the planet. With stunning aesthetics, unwavering stiffness, and supple uppers, its hard to wonder why — and to make their kicks accommodating for more cyclists, Sidi crafts the Alba 2 with a Mega last, which offers increased room for wider feet.
- Sidi's wide-minded kicks with unwavering stiffness and support
- Accommodating price makes Sidi affordable for the average cyclist
- Proven stiffness and durability of the Millenium 4 carbon outsole
- Politex synthetic uppers conform to your foot
- An upper Tecno 3 dial with hook-and-look strap fastening system
- Soft Instep 3 system relieves foot-numbing pressure to instep
- Heel cup helps secure your foot in place, reduces slipping
- Sidi shoes set the course for style and performance for all cycling shoes
- Item #SIDZ106
- Upper Material
- Tecno 3 Boa, 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Millenium 4 Carbon Composite
- Cleat Compatibility
- 3-bolt road
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 10, 2020
Great quality, fit and value
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 135 lbs
I like the wider "Mega" sizing paired with velcro for perfect adjustability. The Alba 2 is a great quality and fit for the money- typical Sidi quality. I have Sidi shoes that are going strong for 10 years- a bit scuffed, but still comfortable, no loose seams or stitching, hardware still works perfectly. Sidis can be expensive, but I have NEVER had quality issues in over a dozen pairs, and if I extend the price over years of satisfaction with fit and durability, the cost is reasonable- even cheap. The Alba is my backup pair for the next day after rain while my other shoes dry. They also are any-day go to for all but racing. Great quality, fit, and affordable pricing- you can't go wrong.
June 21, 2020
Is the toe box roomy? And are the sides actually a bit wider than “regular” fits? So many of the other brands have adopted an extremely narrow profile over the last few years—designer looks. They look like a good deal!
June 1, 2020
Since these don't come in half-sizes, how should I size if I wear a 46.5 in a "normal" width Sidi shoe? I need more volume in the toe box area for orthotics, and normal Sidi's are just too tight around my forefoot. Thanks.