Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Like The Alba 2 Cycling Shoe
For many cyclists, buying our first pair of Sidi shoes is a bit of a rite of passage. They offer undeniable stiffness and support, and the second generation of the Alba Cycling Shoes hit all of the marks that we expect from the brand. A snug fit keeps us secure, and stiff sole doesn't flex under pressure.
- Sidi takes stiffness and support seriously with these sleek kicks
- Accommodating price makes Sidi affordable for the average cyclist
- Proven stiffness and durability of the Millenium 4 carbon outsole
- Politex synthetic uppers conform to your foot
- An upper Tecno 3 dial with hook-and-look strap fastening system
- Soft Instep 3 system relieves foot-numbing pressure to instep
- Heel cup helps secure your foot in place, reduces slipping
- Sidi shoes set the course for style and performance for all cycling shoes
- Item #SIDZ105
5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.