Alba 2 Cycling Shoe
For many cyclists, buying our first pair of Sidi shoes is a bit of a rite of passage. They offer undeniable stiffness and support, and the second generation of the Alba Cycling Shoes hit all of the marks that we expect from the brand. A snug fit keeps us secure, and stiff sole doesn't flex under pressure.
- Sidi takes stiffness and support seriously with these sleek kicks
- Accommodating price makes Sidi affordable for the average cyclist
- Proven stiffness and durability of the Millenium 4 carbon outsole
- Politex synthetic uppers conform to your foot
- An upper Tecno 3 dial with hook-and-look strap fastening system
- Soft Instep 3 system relieves foot-numbing pressure to instep
- Heel cup helps secure your foot in place, reduces slipping
- Sidi shoes set the course for style and performance for all cycling shoes
- Item #SIDZ105
What do you think about this product?
March 2, 2020
Bright and tight
The tight is not a reference to discomfort. They fit exactly as I like. The bright color is perfect for distracted drivers