The MTB Short
Mountain bike shorts that fit in every way are a challenge to find. After all, we come in all different shapes and sizes. SHREDLY aims to please everyone with The MTB Short. These quintessential shorts contour to your curves, or lack of, thanks to a wide, adjustable waistband with extended coverage that aims to avoid back gap, and a relaxed fit that has enough room to move, while keeping things flattering. For life on the trail you'll appreciate the lightweight, slightly stretchy fabric that has a knack for wicking away perspiration, and a gusseted crotch that extends range of motion for moving fore and aft on the bike. Invisible thigh vents open with the pull of a zipper, helping you keep cool and comfortable on long, punchy climbs, and ample pocket space secures all of your riding essentials.
- Do-it-all baggies that aim to please all body types
- Relaxed fit stretches and moves with you on the bike
- Wide, extended waistband contours to curves and is adjustable
- Move freely thanks to gentle stretch and gusseted crotch
- Drop heat in a flash with two hidden thigh vents
- Ample pocket space keeps your riding essentials close at hand
- Item #SMB0002
- 1 cargo, 2 hand
- adjustable, contoured
- 1 zippered thigh vents
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
2.5 based on 2 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 23, 2022
I wanted all the pockets, but...
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
1) Sizing - my measurments put me in a size 8, but it was too big. 2) Waist cinching - the internal elastic for adjusting the waist has the buttons too close to the front snap and fly. When you cinch up the waist, the extra elastic is bunched near the fly and gets in the way. Even if I had the correct size, I would never keep these due to with waist-elastic design.
April 13, 2020
Nice, but not for curvy type bodies
- Size Bought:
- 5' 4"
I really have wanted these for a long time. People say they?re great. They are made well. They have an elastic tightening thing for the waist. I ordered my size, and the rear fits ok, if a little snug. The thing is, these only fit well if you have that teenager-type super-slim frame. I have a way more curvy frame. So for me they just don?t work. The waist is so big, when I cinch it up to fit, it puckers. The legs are very wide at the bottom, so it makes my curvy muscular bottom half look fat. If I had ordered the next size up, these problems would have been even worse.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help