Select style & size:Select options
The gold standard in whitewater protection.
Spending all your time and money chasing the wildest whitewater on the planet doesn't leave a lot of money to spare for a new helmet. Luckily, Shred Ready's Standard Full-Face Kayak Helmet is safe, lightweight, and more affordable than any other full-face on the market. The rugged ABS shell protects against rocks and roots, and the multi-impact foam can take a few hits and still get back up for more—which is convenient when you're tackling rapids deep in Appalachia, dozens of miles from the nearest kayak shop. This helmet's jaw protector prepares you for rocky rolls that might otherwise reduce your pearly whites to a jagged assortment resembling a local moonshiner's mouth, and the HOG 3.0 retention system, as well as the interchangeable fitting pads ensure customizable comfort when you're on the river for days at a time.
- Full face helmet for added protection on rocky rivers
- Lightweight ABS shell defends against rocks and roots
- Multi-impact foam is designed for multiple hits
- HOG 3.0 retention system adjusts via Boa dial
- Interchangeable fitting pads help customize the fit
- Item #SRD000N
- Q & A
Protect Your Thinker
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Lightweight, comfortable, and a great value. No complaints, only happy days on the water.