Select style & size:Select options
Transit Waterproof Backpack
Rugged, robust, and really tough, the Showers Pass Transit Waterproof Backpack is defined by its protective, durable design that's more than ready to ride with urban cyclists on their daily commutes. Ballistic-strength nylon anchors this pack against the wear and tear of bustling city streets and crowded bike lanes, and is fortified with a fully welded construction and TPU coating to keep your gear protected against the elements and road splashback.
Inside this pack, the main compartment offers more than enough space for your jacket, lunch, camera, books, and laptop (in its own fleece-lined sleeve, while multiple pockets offer organized storage for your bike tools, snacks, maps, and phone. A 3D mesh spacer backpanel wicks sweat, dries quickly, and ventilates to keep you cool on warmer rides. The included four red LED Beacon Lights integrate seamlessly with grommets on the sides and back of the bag to give you serious visibility at night, and they run up to a staggering 200 hours when on flashing mode.
- Heavy-duty commuter pack for urban cyclists
- Ballistic nylon and waterproof coating protect against the elements
- 3D spacer mesh backpanel offers a cool, dry carry system
- Adjustable waist and sternum straps add stability and comfort
- Large compartment and multiple pockets organize your day's gear
- Self-supporting design doesn't tip over when packing it
- Included LED lights give off high-power visibility at night
- Item #SHO002D