Take On The Rain.
Whether you're exploring the Pacific Northwest by bike or you're commuting to work on a rainy day, the Showers Pass Women's Syncline Jacket gives you the freedom to carry on in the rain. Named after a popular trail in the Columbia River Gorge, this jacket is prepared for wet weather thanks to its waterproof and breathable ArtexTM construction. Cross-core vents prevent overheating when you're working hard, while the adjustable hood offers additional protection from the elements and fits easily under your helmet. Reflective trim on the front, sleeves, and back ensure that you stay visible in low light conditions.
- Rain won't interrupt your plans with this jacket in your arsenal
- ArtexTM 2.5-layer construction offers waterproof, breathable protection
- Fully seam taped for maximum weather protection
- Adjustable hood fits easily under a helmet
- Cross-core vents provide air flow to regulate body temperature
- Item #SHO001K
- Q & A
Keeps you dry
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 135lbs
This jacket has great long sleeves that don't fall short when on the bike. The longer tail keep your backside free of muddy splashes. The pit zips are easily managed while riding with great zipper pulls. The jacket is designed to wear the hood under the helmet and that will take some getting used to. Kept me dry in light rain. Light and packable. Can't wait to put it to a tougher test!