Lightweight Waterproof Socks
Keep your feet dry while cycling, running, hiking, hunting, and just about any other activity in the rain with the Showers Pass Lightweight Waterproof Socks. Fully waterproof, these socks feature an Artex membrane that keeps moisture at bay while also maintaining high levels of breathability, along with a CoolMax FX lining that wicks sweat and fights odors for all-day freshness.
- Waterproof, breathable socks for lightweight comfort in the rain
- Artex membrane keeps your comfortably dry on the move
- Coolmax FX moisture lining fights funky odors and wicks sweat
- Reinforced toe and heel provide comfort and durability
- Item #SHO002M
- [membrane/laminate] Artex (3-layer), [lining] Coolmax FX
- Recommended Use
- enduro, road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
January 24, 2019
Not quite waterproof
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I bought these for my commuting on rainy days, and have found that the water manages to get through, leaving me with damp socks to wear at work. While the feet remain warm, I would expect them to be waterproof if that is how they are marketed and the term is woven into the fabric.