Do good and ride hard.
- Trail-ready bike shorts that fit right in anywhere
- Stretchy construction is as tough as it is mobile
- Regular fit and adjustable waist ensure max comfort
- Articulation stretch panels provide an exceptional feel
- Reflective accent enhance visibility
- Multiple pockets carry all the essentials
- IMBA receives 5% of all proceeds
- Item #SHO002G
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am a 35 waist (stuck between the 34 and 36 size gap) and sized down to a 34. They fit well, just a bit snug with the adjustable velcro straps, when I first put them on. Unfortunately after a couple of hours of riding singletrack the waist stretched out to the point that I had 2-3 inches of excess room in the waist that I could not take in with the limits of the straps. I had to stop frequently to pull my pants up when shifting around on the saddle. I am going to sew velcro straps on the back of the shorts to make them usable. It will look ugly but at least I will be able to wear them without exposing my backside to my trail companions.
Ride Your Bike
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great bike shorts that breathe well and fit great! Not too baggy but also not too short. Plenty of pockets or Gu or energy bars and the adjustable cinch on the side helps you dial down your size. I haven't eaten it in them yet, but I'll update this review after I fall and see how they hold up.