Do good and ride hard.
Ride in the morning, head downtown for lunch a noon, then squeeze in an afternoon hike all in the Showers Pass IMBA Shorts. The name IMBA comes from the fact that 5% of all proceeds of these shorts are donated to the International Mountain Biking Association, so you'll feel even better than you look. Tough, stylish, and comfortably cool, these shorts employ a mobile 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement in the saddle, while two thigh vents ensure high levels of breathable, cooling airflow on hotter days. An adjustable waist cinch and stretch panel put an exact fit in your hands for whatever activity the day calls for, while reflective accents throughout give you some added visibility in low-light conditions.
- Trail-ready bike shorts that fit right in anywhere
- Stretchy construction is as tough as it is mobile
- Regular fit and adjustable waist ensure max comfort
- Articulation stretch panels provide an exceptional feel
- Reflective accent enhance visibility
- Multiple pockets carry all the essentials
- IMBA receives 5% of all proceeds
- Item #SHO002G
4-way stretch (nylon,spandex)
2 hand, 2 cargo, 1 rear
2 thigh vents